Looking for ideas for celebrating St. Patrick’s Day this year? Check out this delicious dessert!
Green Velvet Cake Pops
1. Follow the Green Velvet Cake Recipe
2. Let cake cool down and store in the fridge for 1 day
3. Cut cake and shred with fork or put in food processor
4. Add frosting to cake crumbs and mix or do a couple more pulses on food processor
5. Ball the cake crumbs and place in the fridge while you melt your chocolate
6. Dip your cake pop sticks into the chocolate then put the sticks into the cake ball and let the chocolate setup
7. After the chocolate is setup, dip the cake balls into the chocolate and decorate with sprinkles!