Our team at Amber Bills Real Estate Group enjoys working with home sellers to help them secure the best home value and sale price. Once you contract with us, we will do a walk-thru of your home and determine what tasks need to be complete before it goes on the market or scheduling an open house.
One of the first things we determine is curb appeal. Curb appeal offers a good first impression and sets an expectation to potential home buyers viewing your home. It entices them to investigate deeper on whether or not they want to call your home their new home. The great thing is that creating curb appeal doesn’t have to be expensive. Here are a few things you can do to increase your home’s curb appeal.
- Give your front door a blast of color. What color depends on your personality and preference. However, red is the number one color. Blue, green, orange and yellow are other popular colors. Black is another consideration because it brings a classy look. When choosing a color, you can always think about the flower colors in your garden.
- Add shutters. They give a homey feel.
- Add lighting. If you’re selling your home during the winter months, you may want to add lighting to highlight your landscaping and the unique architecture of your home.
- Fresh bark. Nothing like fresh bark or mulch to bring a finished feel to your garden.
- Make sure you keep your hedges trimmed and the grass cut.
- Clean, clean and clean … Nothing makes your home sparkle like a clean roof, gutters and windows!
- A fresh coat of paint.
These are just a few tips that we may suggest to help sell your home quickly. If you’re looking to sell your home, especially in the Maple Valley and surrounding community, please get in touch with us. We would love to work with you, offer our expert advice so that you can sell your current home and move into your new dream home as soon as possible.